Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me

Hello, my name is Jonathan Eng. Welcome to my blog. Today is September 4th, 2014 and it is also the day I have gained the rights to buy lottery tickets and other things 18 year olds can buy. I am excited to be 18, yet I'm saddened to think about all the crazy things I missed out on as a "child". This year I will be a senior at Whitney M. Young High School and I am excited to say that I will be attending New York University for the next 4 years to play baseball as well as educate myself in their Business School. Baseball is a huge factor in my life, most of my time away from school is spent playing and practicing the game. Besides baseball I do enjoy other things such as, hanging out with my friends, watching TV, or yelling at my neighbor when he takes my parking spot. My life is pretty simple and I try not to create and complications, I just like to enjoy myself and have fun. There are still many goals that I have set for myself in high school that I do hope to achieve before the year ends. These goals include, winning a city championship, going to the Dinner of Champions, finishing high school strong and with distinction, win re-election for Class Secretary, and to make the best out of senior year. Although many of these goals might be left unfulfilled, I just hope that I can leave Whitney Young with no regrets,

1 comment:

  1. You will achieve all that you want to this year by being a leader and getting others to work just as hard as you. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete