Sunday, October 26, 2014

We still haven't figure this out yet!

When I first read this prompt I was quite stunned by it because it is such a vague question. What I drew from it is just two things that I thought humans have not figured out yet. The two are, How was the World actually created? and What happens when you die.

These two questions are often asked because they are two things that drive the curiosity of humans. Ever since I was a child, I always wondered how the Earth was created, was it actually created by a God-like power or was it created based from everything randomly happening perfectly. The answer to this question may never be solved but do we actually want to know the true beginning of Earth? Everything in the world is already perfect how it is, there are different groups that are formed believing in their ways of how the world was created so why should we change it? The same goes for the second question people always wonder, What happens when you die? These questions are two that we still haven't figured out yet, but does figuring them out actually bring happiness to us? I think there is a reason why these haven't been figured out yet because if it was figured out, how could we express our imagination and thoughts as humans? Without these questions being solved, humanity keeps a curious mind, and with the questions being answered we lose the purpose of living and will just go through life as being born and dying.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dude I totally forgot about the what happens when you die thing, I shoulda put that in my blog but now I can't because I'd be copying. Good point though, wish I knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, will the living ever figure out the after-life? Actually, I was looking for something a little less unanswerable: traffic jams, sickness, starvation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree there's much we haven't figured out. Everything in this world is NOT perfect how it is, because things like poverty, war, starvation, suffering, and the search for enlightment still exists.

    ReplyDelete